1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS-7.5 Meyer Plow/Pump/Frame Upstate NY

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SinisterSnake, Oct 10, 2006.

1. SinisterSnake

SinisterSnake Junior Member

I have a plow that I bought on a truck. The truck was junk. I took off the plow setup to put on my 84 f350. Well the truck mount was a cobbled up mess so that never happened, and I sold the house that I needed a plow for...

So what I have:

One Meyer blade. I believe that it is a 7.5'
    One pump. (I'll check on the model) I think it needs a rebuild, I'm not sure.
    The upright that the lights/pump mount one. With one light (don't know if it works)
    One lower frame and the cylinders.

The blade seems to be in OK shape, it could use a coat of paint and the little "feet" on the bottom.

I really don't know a thing about plows and have no use for this (new driveway is small). Make me an offer on it all, as I don't want to break it all up. I will consider trading for a snowblower.

I am located in Binghamton, NY
    I'll take pictures if someone wants.
    You can E-mail me @ SinisterSnake97@aol.com

Last edited: Oct 10, 2006
  2. SinisterSnake

Bumpity bump. $300 any takers?!

3. SinisterSnake

No one? It goes to ebay soon.

4. bterry

bterry Senior Member

I know someone that is looking for your setup. Please PM me with a phone number.

5. SinisterSnake

Sorry it took so long. I'm not able to PM, but my phone number is 607-725-7877.

Thanks,

Mike