1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: 6' 8" Fisher homesteader snow plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by stevegti, Jun 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stevegti

stevegti Junior Member

Hey everyone, I am new to the site and I came across it while trying to find a place other then craigslist to try and sell my plow. I live in NY but work out of VT and bought a jeep with a plow but the gas for travel started to get to much so I traded in the Jeep and they did not want the plow so I stripped it off. here is more about it. FS is a Fisher Homesteader 6'8" snow plow with wiring harness, Fishstick handheld controller and frame mount. Came off a 2008 Jeep wrangler Unlimited Sahara edition but should fit any jeep wrangler 2007-present. Only 2 years old and was barely used this past winter. Asking 1600 obo, sells for $3700 brand new. Called and got quotes for frames and wiring harness's for other vehicles make and models, 212 for wiring harness's and 294 for frame mounts. Any reasonable offer will be considered. Sold as is!! Sold the Jeep so I no longer have the use for it and just want it gone. Please feel free to email your questions and offers or you can call 518-932-9199. Pictures available by E-mail First come first serve!

2. stevegti

stevegti Junior Member

I dont know how to post the pics directly to the forum block but do have plenty if anyone wants to receive them by email.

3. stevegti

stevegti Junior Member

Really need to sell, Make an offer!

4. stevegti

stevegti Junior Member

Bump! Reasonable offers will not be refused, cant put it on my subaru.

5. stevegti

stevegti Junior Member

Plow is Sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.