1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: 6.5 foot Western old school

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Banksy, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

FS: 6.5 foot Western old school $100 !!

I still have this 6.5 Western old school plow and mount. I was told by people on here that the mount is for 1980's Fords. I can't guarantee it though. Not sure if pump works. The plow and mount are in perfect shape except for the paint. Solid and straight blade. I do not have any wiring or controls. $100 bucks! No shipping.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2009
  2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I wish you were more local! Let me know if you decide to palletize and ship......I'll pay for everything.

3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I will keep a look out for one of those oversize and long pallets. If I don't, this thing will probably never leave.

4. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

How about $50 bucks????

Anyone? It's just a yard ornament now taking up space.

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Dammit..................you're making me want to make the trip!

6. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

It sure would be cheaper than buying a new plow.

7. towpro570

towpro570 Senior Member

email me i am interestesed im in PA need one for a s 10 4x4 4 inch lift with a 350 eng and trans

8. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

You don't have enough posts yet for me to PM you. This plow would be awesome for that truck. Leave a message on my profile or something with your email address.

9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'd be willing to go a couple hundred with shipping?????????

10. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Ok, let me see what I can find for a pallet. Then I'll strap it down on that with metal straps or tie downs. I can get it to a freight yard with no problem.

11. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Plow is sold. Being picked up today.

12. towpro570

towpro570 Senior Member

YES i bought it drove 440 miles each way just to pick it up thanks BANKSY

13. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Your welcome and I'm glad you made it home safe. Make sure to post pics when you get it mounted on that S10.

I once drove to Sharpsville PA from here to get a snowmobile. 10+ hours each way without stopping for more than food. I was a zombie for days.