1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: 6 1/2 foot Western old school

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Banksy, May 4, 2008.

1. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I will add pics later today, don't have the camera right now.

I have a 6 1/2 foot Western conventional plow. Everything is there except the inside truck controls. I don't know if the pump works, but it looks ok. I don't know what truck it goes on, but it may be a compact pickup since it's a little blade. The blade is solid and straight, but needs paint. The truck side frame is solid and straight, but needs paint too. Looking for $300.

2. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

The cutting edge looks brand new. The corners aren't even worn.

3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Here are the pics. Anybody know what this fits? I found a thread in the Western section with pics and it appears to be the same as this one. 1980's Ford mount??

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 5, 2008
  4. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

5. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Sorry, forgot to leave my cell. 919-810-4604

6. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Make an offer. It needs to go.

7. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I don't want to beat a dead horse here, but a $150 bucks can come take this thing. Last post I'll make on this.

8. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I know I said last post, but a $100 bucks can take it.