1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS 300 gallon electric liquid salt spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Brian Young, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

We have for sale a 300 gallon liquid salt spreader. This unit is an electric system and has only been used for 1.5 seasons. Works flawlessly and is very quiet. Has all Banjo fittings, Sorrento ? electric pump (the best made) has draft/suction port, spreader bar with TEE JET nozzles, in cab controller with adjustable flow rate control. This system is professionally built and again works flawlessly. We only put about 3000 gallons through it. We paid 3900.00 asking 3000.00. Tank, pump etc. mounted on solid custom skid. If interested call 814 054 0286. Located in Erie PA

2. Brian Young

Bump...............

3. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

any pic of it?

4. Brian Young

Sorry it took so long to respond but yes, I have several pictures I can text (and they are good pictures,lol) Just give us a call.

5. Brian Young

Still available, call me for pictures at 814 504-0286

6. JB1

JB1 Senior Member

Any way you can post some pics.

7. Brian Young

Still available. Just cleaned up our shop and wiped this unit down, it's like brand new. I can text pics only, my computer went to the Geek Squad and will be out for 3-4 weeks....all that for a bad charger! Still firm on pricing, its well worth it.

8. Brian Young

Still for sale and now comes with 9 Surge Busters (brand new and installed) cost of the surge busters alone were 325.00. Also has a spare spreader bar I just had made, cost on that was 210.00. With the addition of these two new items the price has changed a bit. I was asking around 3k but now need 3600.00. I can text pictures. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this unit, we've been using it to salt a few small lots. We've run about 800 gallons through it in the past couple weeks.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
  9. super1man

super1man Junior Member

262-353-0286 interested please send pictures

10. Brian Young

Sending pictures now along with some results we're having

11. windrowsnow

windrowsnow Senior Member
    from nw ohio

pics please, 419-340-3866

12. Doug8949