1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: 3 Jetstrobe Lightbars (2) 10 Head / (1) 16 Head

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by wx8sky, Jan 16, 2009.

1. wx8sky

wx8sky Junior Member

Hi,

If anyone is looking for a light bar in NE Ohio, I have 3 of these for sale.

2 Jetstrobe light bars, 10 Heads, TD, AL, RF - Clear domes, no filters - Mounting feet, but need hook on gutter straps or permanent mounts. Flash patterns are: Quad, Low Power Double (night mode) and Action.

$190.00 Each

1 Jetstrobe light bar, 16 Heads, TD, RF - Clear domes, no filters - Mounting feet, but need hook on gutter straps or permanent mounts. Flash patterns are: Quad, Low Power Double (night mode) and Action.

$350.00

I also have a Code 3 MX7000 - Amber outboard domes/Clear center dome, 4 high speed rotators, 4 take-downs, alley lights, intersection sweeps, rear flashers and a center traffic clearing light. Has mounting feet, but once again no hook straps or permanent mounts.

$170.00

I don't have a photo available of the MX7000 yet (it is still mounted on my truck) but I will try to get that today. All prices do not include shipping (if needed). I accept USPS MO, PayPal or good old cash in person.

Photos of jetstrobe light bars:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. wx8sky

wx8sky Junior Member

I still have the 16 head jetstrobe available, as well as another 10 head jetstrobe and the MX7000.

3. wx8sky

wx8sky Junior Member

MX7000 Sold!

4. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

can you get a video of them ? it will also help you sell them faster

5. wx8sky

wx8sky Junior Member

Sure can, I'll have links up later on today.

Don

6. wx8sky

wx8sky Junior Member

Lightbar Update - 4 Jetstrobes available

I've tried to compress the videos so that the files are not that large, but the compression messes with the flash rate of the bars and makes it look like it is misfiring, so I would rather post a good looking video, than something that would be misleading or incorrect. Each video will take about 20 minutes or so to download via cable modem. I will try to find a better way to compress them and update a.s.a.p. **Video of both bars is linked to photobucket (thx to colofireman!)**

Here are the links:

Blue 10 Head Jetstrobe - Video Picture
    Red 16 Head Jetstrobe - Video Picture

Also note - to coincide with my craigslist post, and my auctionsforless.us listing, I have dropped the pricing on both of these bars. The 16 head is $300.00 (plus shipping) and the 10 head is $175.00 (plus shipping).

I also have 2 Jetstrobe naked bars (with junk domes and bulkheads included for shipping purposes) for those who may want to upgrade from an older halogen jetstream lightbar. I have one with alley lights, takedowns and rear flashers - and one with just takedowns and rear flashers. Both bars have 10 strobe heads but only have around 12" of wiring harness (cut short when removed). Specially priced at $125.00 each (plus shipping).

Naked 10 head picture

All bars shipped using FedEx Ground unless local pickup is preferred. And as always - PayPal, USPS Money Order, or good old cash is always accepted.

Don

Last edited: Feb 14, 2009
  7. COLOFIREMAN

COLOFIREMAN Member

If you open a photobucket.com account, which is free, you people can view stream alot easier. Nice bars BTW:drinkup:

8. wx8sky

wx8sky Junior Member

Didn't even think about that - thanks for reminding me :)

Don

9. tjctransport

tjctransport PlowSite.com Addict

do you have any amber lenses to convert the 16 head to an amber bar??

10. wx8sky

wx8sky Junior Member

Amber lenses

No, unfortunately, I do not. They are available locally though here in the Cleveland area from Fox International for roughly $5 each.

11. tjctransport

do you know what they would be listed as? i looked on the fox site, and could not find any mention of that lightbar or replacement parts.

12. wx8sky

wx8sky Junior Member

According to the federal signal parts list, they are JSFEI- and place any of the following after the hyphen for colors: A/R/B/G/C

Insert, Clear JSFEI-C
    Insert, Red JSFEI-R
    Insert, Amber JSFEI-A
    Insert, Blue JSFEI-B
    Insert, Green JSFEI-G

I know they can get them, I have spoken with Donna @ Fox before regarding those same lenses. I also have a parts breakdown in PDF from Federal Signal on this bar if needed.

Don

13. blk90s13

very nice bars I am sure they will go fast

14. wx8sky

wx8sky Junior Member

Last call for these...

Last day for these - Lowered pricing:
    Blue 10 head bar - $150.00
    Red 16 head bar - $275.00
    Bare bars - $100.00 each

Plus shipping from 44134 - carton dimensions and weight: 48lbs. 55"x14"x14"

Pricing and availability good until 9PM EST

Payable via paypal: donrupanovic@cox.net

15. wx8sky

wx8sky Junior Member

Sale pending on the red 16 head jetstrobe

16. blk90s13

so they have 2 work lights alley lights 4 strobes and what else ? I am so close to get the blue 10 head also how wide are they again

can it be mounted on a back rack or does it have to go directly on the truck roof ? sorry I am not very familiar with light bars

whats shipping to 07731 ?

Last edited: Feb 17, 2009
  17. wx8sky

wx8sky Junior Member

Specs on the 10 head

The Blue 10 head has 4 strobes across the front, 4 strobes across the rear and one off to each side. It also has one alley light off to each side, pair of front worklights and a pair of rear alternating flashers.

It has mounts to go on the roof (standard lightbar "feet" with no gutter clamps) and not permanent mounts for a backrack. You would have to purchase the permanent mounts or gutter clamps from a local police and fire supply center.

The lightbar measures 48"

Shipping to 07731 - flat $40.00

Don

Last edited: Feb 17, 2009
  18. wx8sky

wx8sky Junior Member

Red 16 Head lightbar -SOLD

19. wx8sky

wx8sky Junior Member

Another one gone

***Blue 10 head bar SOLD***

Thanks to those that purchased, it is appreciated.

Don

20. tjctransport

hey Don, the light bar just got delivered.

one thing though.

ya think you could have fit any more paper in the box??