1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS,, 2011 Silverado 2500hd ext cab Duramax 4x4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BowTieDmax, Oct 10, 2015.

1. BowTieDmax

BowTieDmax Senior Member

2500hd ext cab , Duramax / Allison, 8' bed , 4x4 ,, Texas truck , LT cloth interior , white,, A/C , MP3 single disc , adjustable pedals, cruise , factory remote start, track control, back up assist , tinted windows, 18" alloy wheels / Michelin tires, factory trailer brakes,
    DEF delete / Egr block/ korry Willis tune/ factory engine brake that works awesome !!
    I bought this truck last fall, parked it for winter. I've used it all this year. Just selling some trucks off to find another project.
    This truck runs perfect, I've had a lot of Duramax trucks and this truck get 20mpg / tows like nothing behind you and lots of power. And no active emissions to worry about going bad.
    It does have 240,000 miles but that's nothing on this engine trans combo. It was out of Texas so high mileage is common for all the driving. It was a fleet truck so I have all service records that document regular oil changes and service . Call or text for more info. 440-563-six zero four three

2. larryhd

larryhd Senior Member
    from vermont

price and some pics

3. BowTieDmax

BowTieDmax Senior Member

some pics

Im working on loading more pics. If someone wants more text me. I have more on my phone. Looking for 20,000 or make a reasonable offer.
    Paul 440-563-6043
    There is some light damage to the right side of bed, of course that pic wont load!!

IMG_2258[1].jpg

IMG_2252[2].jpg

4. BowTieDmax

BowTieDmax Senior Member

pic

another pic

IMG_2263[1].jpg

5. BowTieDmax

BowTieDmax Senior Member

Truck is still for sale,, I've been driving it but I need to sell. Price drop to 17,500. Very good solid truck with no issues