1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS - 2010 Ford F250 reg cab with 8' Boss Super Duty

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kblazk, May 24, 2012.

1. kblazk

kblazk Junior Member
    from Ohio

I am selling my 2010 Ford F250 reg cab 5.4L gas and 8' Boss Super Duty plow. I am the original owner and only operator of this truck and plow. Everything is mint and looks near new. Nothing wrong with the truck or plow at all. Truck has 44,000 miles on and still has original powertrain warranty left till 50,000. I installed the plow and did the electrical wiring myself and everything is very neat and clean install. YOU WON"T FIND A NICER ONE THAN THIS!

Some of the extras on the truck include.
    - Line-X spray in bedliner
    - Backrack headache rack
    - Adrian Steel Dual Lid aluminum tool box. (near new)
    - custom fitted neo-prene seat cover (been installed almost since day 1)
    - clear bra protection on hood and front fenders, (about 10 inches worth)
    - upgraded to 6000lbs front coil springs
    - I have a Whelen amber LED Liberty mini bar I may be letting go with the truck.

I planned on keeping this truck so everything has been exceptionally cared for. Truck has had oil changes every 5,000 miles religiously and also changed tranny oil and filter around 30,000 miles. Plow has been used so little that the paint hasn't wore off the cutter bar yet.

Only reason I am selling is because I need the money for a down payment on some property. Asking price is $26,500 and you can call Kurt at 419-562-6405 or email kurt@wavelinc.com truck is in Ohio at zipcode 44820. Title is clear and in hand, ready for transfer.

IMG_1196.JPG

IMG_08472.jpg

IMG_08482.jpg

IMG_08492.jpg

IMG_08502.jpg

Last edited: May 24, 2012
  2. kblazk

kblazk Junior Member
    from Ohio

truck is still for sale, Ready to go start plowing as soon as you buy it, price is lowered down to $25,000