1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS 2008 Chevy K3500 Duramax

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JustinD, Dec 23, 2009.

1. JustinD

JustinD Senior Member

2008 Chevy K3500 dually Duramax Allison. 13k miles all stock never been abused or plowed with, custom body intended for gooseneck trailer hauling, but can be slightly altered to hold sander or whatever you like. All LED lights in body. Body was built by the owner, fully galvanized then painted. Very sharp truck!! Call me if you are interested 401-952-9044 33,000.00 OBO

[​IMG]

2. JustinD

JustinD Senior Member

Bump!!!!!!!!!!

3. big pusher

big pusher Senior Member
    from ohio

Is it 4x4?

4. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

K3500= k=4X4

5. overtime

overtime Senior Member

I would say yes because it says K3500

6. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Looks like it used to be a tow truck...........that would make a sweet repo truck!!

7. JustinD

JustinD Senior Member

Yes its 4x4, it was never a tow truck, but made to look like a wheel lift body, it would make a sweet reop truck, never thought of that.

To the top!!!!!

8. JustinD

JustinD Senior Member

Bump................... Awesome truck for someone, only 13k miles like new.

If someone is interested I could offer to have a DPF delete done as well as make it right with EFI Live, no need to buy a programmer........

9. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

That body looks killer! Best of luck!!

Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
  10. JustinD

JustinD Senior Member

Thanks man!