1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS 2008 Boss power-VXT 8.2

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by GSU Lawn, Mar 31, 2009.

1. GSU Lawn

GSU Lawn Member

I have a 2008 Boss power-VXT 8.2 that has been used only 4 times and is in exellent condition. The price is for the plow only, the wiring, controller and mount are not included. Asking $4200.00 and I can deliver it for a small fee to cover fuel.

plow pics 001.jpg

plow pics 002.jpg

plow pics 003.jpg

plow pics 004.jpg

plow pics 005.jpg
  2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Why are you selling? That thing is brand new!
  3. GSU Lawn

GSU Lawn Member

Did not make enough to even break even with the 3 or 4 snows we had this year. So I need the money, thats why I am wanting to keep the wiring and mount, so all would need to buy is the plow next year if I decide to stay in the business. Wife is not very happy.
  4. GSU Lawn

GSU Lawn Member

5. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

man i think your kinda far away for a road trip.
  6. GSU Lawn

GSU Lawn Member

You give me what I am asking and pay for my fuel to deliver it and i'll bring it. Driving does not bother me.

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I'll trade ya straight up for my 8'2'' poly vee??? I'll even bring the plow to you.
  8. GSU Lawn

GSU Lawn Member

No thanks, I really need the cash. If you know of anybody that is looking please let me know, Thanks
  9. GSU Lawn

GSU Lawn Member

I don't know if this will sweeten the deal or not, but I am now including a Snow Ex Junior salt spreader with all the wiring and control box. So that is the Boss Power VXT 8.2 (plow only, no wiring or mount) and the salt spreader for $4200.00, and I will deliver it if you pay for my fuel. Thanks