1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS- 2006 F350 Dump with blizzard 810

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mrplowdude, Jul 23, 2006.

1. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

I need a bigger truck so my 06 F350 I got in November is for sale. Its a reg cab with 5.4L V8, 4X4, auto tranny, 4.10 gears, XLT package, power windows locks, AC, crusie, tilt, cloth seats, am/fm with Cd player, tow package with brake controller, snow plow prep, Blizzard 810 power plow, Reading Landscaper dump with 5 ton hoist, whelen strobe. Right now truck has 9000 miles and is still in new condition. Bottom line price is $39,995. I paid $46,000 for it with plow in November 05. Heres a pic from this winter. I will put a current pic up tommorow.

bothtrucks1.JPG

Last edited: Jul 23, 2006
  2. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Very nice, but with th e'07's out, you can buy a new one for that. Good luck with your sale.

3. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

Even with 07s out after rebates you won't find this truck for less than $44,000.

4. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

You can't get one with that plow on it which is worth a pretty penny though, the truck is priced right, dump trucks hold their value well.
    James

5. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Not really worth arguing about, but my local dealer has a white diesel dump for $38,900. You would have to add your own plow though.

6. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

07's are out????? you can't get fuel here for 07's i thought they were coming in the fall..

7. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Fuel?? Yes, they are out in limited numbers. Both Ford & Chevy.

8. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

$38,995.00

Won't get a better deal anywhere period. Only respond if interested in truck not to comment about the price or so on. Thanks

9. jazak

jazak Member
    from NJ

Saw a 07 Chevy out late last night on the way home. Couldn't get a close up look of it though but from what I did see I didn't like it. Oh yeah and mrplowdude your truck is only worth $36K no offense. You can pickup a F-350 XLTdiesel, 4x4, dump with plow and strobes for $42K @ least around here. Who ever sold you that truck for $46K was as happy as could be once you signed those papers.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2006
  10. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

What '07 did you see? The only '07 HD's (2500/3500) out are the Classic which is the same as the last few years... New body style is not available 'til the fall.

11. mrplowdude

mrplowdude Senior Member

Up here prices are higher. Plus it was an order so you don't get as much off as you do from one on the lot already. This body also cost $3,000 more than a regular dump to.

12. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

Great truck at a great price...If you don't want it don't comment in this guys thread, truck is worth what he is asking...It is ready to go! Good luck!

13. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Truck values, especially used, can vary greatly geographically. I don't think anyone here was beating on the guy, at least I wasn't. It was purely constructive in an effort to help him sell it. I would appreciate the same response.

14. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Very unconstructive comments. If you don't have any interest in the truck, then STFU!

15. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

I was speaking for myself. You need to relax.

16. jazak

jazak Member
    from NJ

I couldn't tell if it was a 1500/2500/3500 but I saw the chevy emblem reflect off my lights and it looked a little different then the ones they have out now. Maybe a dealer was test driving it or something it was around 9:30pm.

17. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Was probably a Tahoe, Suburban or Avalanche.

18. jazak

jazak Member
    from NJ

It was definately a pickup. It might have been the avalanche but I don't think so.

19. qualitylandscap

qualitylandscap Member

Well it couldn't of been an HD cause they are coming out in 2008. The 1500 will be out the fall for 2007.