1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: 2006 Dodge 2500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mlc, Dec 27, 2013.

1. mlc

mlc Junior Member

For Sale: 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 pickup. 4x4, 5.7 hemi gas, auto. trans., 57,000 miles. Regular cab with 8' bed. No rust as truck has been Fluid Filmed the past 5 years. Clean title in hand. Basically a work truck without any frills. Has a 8' Fisher HD straight blade that is in practically brand new condition. Plow was installed in 2008. This was/is my backup unit. Plow route has been getting smaller and I've decided to cut business expenses.

$12,500 for truck only or $15,000 with the plow.

Steve 413-446-8120 or pm or ksouellette@msn.com

01237 Lanesboro, MA

I can answer any questions and will post some pictures in about one day.
  2. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

Sounds like a good price with a nice set up. Post those pics. You're gonna get pounded for em :)
  3. mlc

mlc Junior Member

Here are a few pics
  4. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

I don't see them....
  5. mlc

mlc Junior Member

Sorry didn't get attachments right!

Hopefully here they are....

6. mlc

mlc Junior Member

Here are some more pictures with the plow. Truck and plow are ready to go to work for someone. Has bedliner, sliding rear window, husky liners, and tube step bars.

Bottom line price: $13,500 for truck & plow

Steve 413-446-8120 or ksouellette@msn.com for any questions.
    Located at 01237 Lanesboro, MA