1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS 2005 2500HD Dmax With Brand New Fisher SS XBLADE

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by J&J, Mar 6, 2015.

1. J&J

J&J Junior Member

I'm selling my 2005 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Diesel 4X$ 8FT bed with 145K miles on it. Best way to contact me is text 860-seven seven seven 8978

Not one thing wrong with it and no rust.

I bought brand new 20" wheels (replica of the OE 2011 2015 5 star wheels) with new tires...
    It has OE GM towing mirrors with turn signals.

Please see my link here on craigslist... I have it listed for $18,500... Please do not try and offer me $14K $15K or even $16K

I will separate the plow or truck.. $14 for the truck and $4900 for the plow no less.. (plow cost $5800 new and that's what it is)

This link is picture heavy

http://hartford.craigslist.org/cto/4845157243.html

I decided I didn't want to plow this year and I just used this to plow for my personal driveway.

2. J&J

J&J Junior Member

3. durafish

durafish PlowSite.com Addict
    from 02919

Saw that on cl. Sweet truck, color is gonna kill the sale but still a nicely done truck. Good luck.

4. J&J

J&J Junior Member

Thank you. I think it could go either way.. If someone is using it for business it shouldn't matter but if someone is using it as personal? I think to each their own...

I love a nice clean truck as long as it's not white or pink lol

5. J&J

J&J Junior Member

The truck and plow is washed after every single use and stored in a heated garage .....

6. crazyboy

crazyboy Senior Member
    from NJ

Nice! I dig the color

7. J&J

J&J Junior Member

Thanks. It a super truck and it's very strong and responsive

It has brand new rotors and brake pads all the way round

It's well taken care of

8. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

"New" does not equal "used this to plow for my personal driveway" unfortunately. And $5800 included full truck side and install presumably. I am in CT and interested in the plow (and truckside if needed) but for a reasonable price.

Fwiw, have never seen dual zone climate control on a W/T trim level truck...

9. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

I didn't see the width of the plow anywhere?

10. procuts0103

procuts0103 Senior Member

Does it have any upgrade exhaust or is it factory?

11. J&J

J&J Junior Member

Make me an offer
    I'm not looking to get $5800 for the plow
    I think I listed the plow reasonably in an above post at $4900.
    Text or call with questions
    Look at what the NADA list this truck at and you will see that my asking price is also reasonable
    Make an offer but just don't be ******** and low ball

I'm not hurting I'll keep the truck until September and sell it for a better price when demand is hot

Last edited: Mar 7, 2015
  12. J&J

J&J Junior Member

Factory there are no mods to this truck
    It's really an LS truck

13. J&J

J&J Junior Member

The plow is an 8 foot x blade bought and installed at mantz auto and comes with full warranty

14. J&J

J&J Junior Member

Too the top

15. procuts0103

If that truck was black..... lol

16. J&J

J&J Junior Member

You'd be pissed because you'd be spending so much te trying to keep it clean

17. procuts0103

I have a few black trucks now. I buy quarters by the 100 dollars at a time for the car wash lol

18. J&J

J&J Junior Member

Lol I hear that......

This truck and plow like all the truck and plow set ups before have always been washed right after use and put in the heated garage.

When I built my garage I added hot and cold water plumbing so I could wash the salt, ice and road dirt off with hot water

19. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

I think we'll just agree to disagree then - used xv2 are selling for $4500. Best of luck with the sale!

20. J&J

J&J Junior Member

Realistically this deal is best suited for a person that is looking to buy a compete setup. (Truck and plow)

I just took pictures of the plow sitting in my garage.. If anyone wants pictures I'll text them...

I'm open to offers.... Preferably on the complete set up.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 8, 2015