1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: 2005 20ft Enclosed Trailer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PremierLand, Dec 23, 2005.

1. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

I know this is plowsite, but I also know that there are some construction and landscapers on here who dont visit lawnsite, that is why im putting it on here.

Anyway, im selling my trailer, its a 2005 8.5x20ft Enclosed Haulmark Black Trailer. It has the ext. toung, and ext. height. It has 2 dome lights inside, heavy duty ramp gate, side door, along with all the stuff it needs to pass dot (brakes on both axles, break away, etc.). I bought this in May, and I am getting out of lawncare and moving to just landscaping and plowing, so im either going to get a dump trailer or insert. AGain this is almost brand new, so it is still very shiny, tires in GREAT shape, etc etc. I only used it a few days a week, so again, its in great shape.

I paid 5600 in May for it, and im looking for any reasonable offer, serious offers only. PM if interested or call 313 575 9323 and leave a message.

Thank you for your time.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 1, 2007
  2. PremierLand

from detroit

Arnt there contractors on here who use enclosed trailers?

This would also be ideal for you snow guys who use multiple ATV's. you could probably fit 6 if not more in it.

Once spring comes I'm sure this will be snatched up, especially when I advertise it locally.

If interested, or live locally and want to look at it... 313 575 9323

Last edited: Dec 26, 2005
  3. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Wish you were closer and I saw this a year ago! That would have been great for my VW racecar!

4. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Mark not the trailer. That thing was your calling card on lawnsite.

If it was white I would buy it in a heart beat. My 7 by 16' wells cargo is too small.

5. PremierLand

from detroit

LOL. ye its nice. but im getting out of lawncare and just doing landscaping. So I need a dump trailer and it'd be stupid for me to keep it.

Im going to be selling my truck in the spring too, so I can get a ext cab.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2005
  6. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

How tall is the interior height on the sides and in the middle? Also, how wide is the side door?

Also, forgot to ask... How tough do you think it would be to get the graphics off?

7. PremierLand

from detroit

I'll measure it next time im in it, but my cousin is over 6' and he has head room. And I dont know why you would pay someone to take them off, all you need is a heatgun or hair dryer and they will come right off, they've only been on a few months so it shouldnt be too bad.

8. itsgottobegreen

Keep the truck. Get an ex cab dump truck like mine. Can't beat it. The dump trailer would be more of a waste. Get an equipment trailer and a bobcat then your good to go.

9. Plow Meister

Plow Meister PlowSite.com Addict

can you put a Bobcat in a dump trailer? Are they strong enough? Just curious.

10. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

11. PremierLand

from detroit

Itsgottabegreen: I dont want to get a dump truck, because Im only going to be doing this part time next year. I want the ext cab because im going to be going back an fourth a couple times a month from school back home, only about a 3hr drive, so I want an ext cab. I also want a dump trailer because I can use it from everything to carrying large amounts of topsoil, 2 pallets of sod, to hauling a skidsteer.

If I was doing this full time and not going to college, then I'd most likely keep everything I have now + get a dump truck.

Plow Mister: yes you can carry skidsteers in a dump trailer.

12. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I have a Cam Superline Dump Trailer and it has no problem carrying our John Deere 32 HP tractor and loader.

13. itsgottobegreen

Got a point. What about a nice car to commute with. Then put an ez dumper, etc in your current truck. and or get the dump trailer. Your current truck is paid for. Just keep it. You always need two trucks when your inbusiness for yourself. Trust me. If I just didn't buy another bobcat, I would have bought another truck.

14. PremierLand

from detroit

my current truck is not paid for. and I cant afford the insurance on 2 vechicles

15. S-10 Plower

S-10 Plower Senior Member

Mark,
    Was wondering what that trailer cost to get the plate for how much dose it weigh?
    Ball Size?
    is it a pain to back up?
    i have the same truck as you only a 2004 dose it pull it ok?
    what are you doing with you lawn care equip? is it up for sale to?

Thanks
    Mark
    MDS Lawn and Snow

16. PremierLand

from detroit

its a 2 and 5/16's or what ever the size is thats more than 2". i dont know how much it weighs, but it cost like $200 for plates. And no, its not that bad backing up, but for the first few weeks I reccommend a spotter.

it pulls fine, and everything is forsale but the blower.

17. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Is the trailer still for sale???

18. PremierLand

from detroit

Yes Sir it is. Give me a call if you want, 313 477 4505, or Instant Message me on AOL or AIM @ FilthAnimal, or PM me. Here are some more pic's

Last edited: Mar 1, 2007
  19. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Thanks Mark for the pictures. I really need a trailer like this one, just dont know how bad?? Thanks for the time.

20. PremierLand

from detroit

Right on, No problem. You need a trailer like this, and I dont. This is pratically new, only 9 months old, with only like 6 months of use, and only used a few times a week, if that much. But just let me know, you know how to contact me ;)