1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: 2004 Sliverado 2500HD Duramax

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by GreenDuramax04, Dec 3, 2009.

1. GreenDuramax04

GreenDuramax04 Junior Member

2004 Chevy Silverado 2500HD LT Package. LB7 Duramax, 4x4, Allison auto, Extendend cab, long bed, Dark green, Dual power heated leather buckets, Charcoal interior, factory CD changer, Hummer H2 wheels with brand new 285/70/17 BFG AT tires, Spare H2 tire and rim, Bilstien Shocks, Edge w/Attitude controller, AFE intake, MBRP SS dual exhaust. Clean, fast and in great condition. 91k miles.

Also comes with a Western 8' Ultra Mount Pro Plow Plus and a Western 1000 salt spreader. Plow is about 3 years old and was used very little. Will not seperate plow and spreader at this time.

Price is $27,000.00

truck.jpg

2. CleanCut1

CleanCut1 Junior Member
    from SE MO

Do you have pictures of the plow and salt spreader? And as I take it, the price includes the plow and spreader. Right?

3. GreenDuramax04

Plow and spreader are included. Will have the speader pics later.

Plow1.jpg

Plow2.jpg

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

You didn't list milage

5. Novadiecast

Novadiecast Senior Member

91k As per the listing.

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Oops! Missed that!

7. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 Senior Member

got-h20 you cant buy this truck... Its not white, and it dosent have a v plow...

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Lol good point!

9. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

sounds a bit steep to me.....

10. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

A bit is a realitive term!

11. GreenDuramax04

New price: $25,900.00

Took a couple pictures before the storm last week. Plowed Saturday and Sunday and performed flawless.

plow1.jpg

plow2.jpg

12. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

try $18k tops

13. bossman22

bossman22 Senior Member

Haha ya 18k and I would be all over that. Willing to trade for a z71 tahoe?

14. dieselguy5245

dieselguy5245 Senior Member
    from mass.

Hows the rear bumper. Just asking because you have a spreader on the back? its a very nice ttruck

15. GreenDuramax04

lol. $18k without the plow, spreader and the engine.

Thanks Diesel Guy, The rear bumper is perfect. I really dont salt too much, if any. I use the bags and spreader for weight in the back. I only plow with the truck maybe 3 times a year tops. Last year once, two years ago ZERO times. This past weekend I plowed more hours than all the previous years combined. Plus it doesnt get a chance to rust because I've replaced it twice by backing into a sign once and a tree about the size of a pool stick. :)

Sorry BossMan, I have a 2007 Suburban but thanks.

Private Party Blue Book on just the truck is about $22k stock. Then you can add what the plow, spreader and all the extras I've added on the truck are worth used. If you think its too high of a price don't buy it. If I don't get what I want for it I'll just keep it.

16. bossman22

bossman22 Senior Member

I was just playing with you. LOL

17. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

ya I paid 20k for my 04 a year ago With 39 k miles and its an lly. good luck

18. GMD1984

GMD1984 Senior Member

i payed $32,500 in 2004 for my new 2003 2500hd dmax 8 ft myers md2, loaded ext cab short bed

19. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

Who cares what all you guys think. If you are not interested leave his post alone. Best of luck with the sale. He is trying to sell his, not get a comparo of everyones purchases over the years.

20. GMD1984

GMD1984 Senior Member

But I just think its funny how people think they can't almost what they paid for it after the beat the crap out of it plowing