1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: 2004 Chevy 2500HD 4x4 LT

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NoFearDeere, Mar 30, 2010.

1. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

I am selling my 2004 Chevy 2500HD 4x4. Only reason for the sale is I want a diesel. Truck is awesome and nothing wrong with it at all just want a diesel for what I do. I have all the options and details below, let me know if you have any questions.

2004 Chevrolet 2500HD 4x4 LT Extended Cab Short Bed
    123,xxx miles
    6.0 Vortec V-8
    Automatic Trans
    Heated Leather
    Center Console
    Bose Stereo CD/Cassette
    Power everything
    Trailer Package
    Fog Lights
    Tires 60-65% atleast all the way around
    Does have a tear in the leather at the seam on the drivers side, can easily be fixed, just a common problem. Also has a small dent below the passenger side tailight, which I show in the pics. Could be popped out if you would like. Plow, backrack, and lights will be removed. I'm asking $12,000.00 or best offer. Looking for a quick sale!

Picture 1281.jpg

Picture 1282.jpg

Picture 1284.jpg

Picture 1286.jpg

2. lawnproslawncar

lawnproslawncar Senior Member

Would you sell with the boss wiring and mount? How about the plow?

3. NoFearDeere

I might consider selling it with the plow and wiring....not going to sell with a plow though.

4. NoFearDeere

Bump up to the top