1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS 2002 F350 4x4 CCSB Lariet

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by edosher, Jan 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edosher

edosher Member

FS 2002 F350 4x4 CCSB Lariet
    Hey all,
    I am selling my 2002 F350, 149k miles, auto trans, second owner w clean title and Carfax in hand. I have had her for 80,000 miles and have never plowed, towed, off-roaded, no accidents or used commercially, just the daily driver. Rotella 15w40 every 4k miles and Mobil 1 Filters, trans serviced every 25k miles, all synthetic fluids.

Goodies- TS-6, Banks Trans Command, Bushwacker Flares, 2.5" leveling kit, Lund visor, Bilsten 5150's, BFG 285 All Terrains (15k on them), 4" exhaust, BFAF, High Idle, TC Lock-up, Aux Switches, Alarm

New- (within last 40K) Oil pan, Glow Plugs, Oil+Fuel Lines, Batteries, Water Pump, Moog Ball Joints, Moog Tie Rod Ends, Brakes (All Rotors, Pads, Pins, Calipers), Wheel Bearings, Sway Bar Link Ends.

Bad- Power locks unlock but do not lock with switch, drivers leather seat has minor wear on outside of seat, steering wheel leather worn, 4" scratch on tailgate, only 18MPG highway(Honest, not trip lie o meter), silver dollar rust spot on right rear cab corner.

$12,500

Change in my job forces sale, I can't afford 800 miles a week in fuel for a daily driver.

Email me for pics or more info
    Andrew 718-594-6364

IMG00085-20120113-0744.jpg

IMG00086-20120113-0745.jpg

2. Shoreline

Shoreline Member

7.3 or 6.0 engine?

3. ShadeScapesInc.

ShadeScapesInc. Member
    from midwest

7.3 & a good deal, quote on my new oil pan was over $1500

4. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

That's an extended cab not a crew...still though pretty good deal

5. edosher

edosher Member

7.3 diesel, located in Long Island NY.
    And the pan replacement was $3100.......($200 part, 28 hours labor)

6. mikes-plow

mikes-plow Senior Member

what exactly are the ts-6, the banks trans command and the bilsten 5150's? real sharp truck!

7. edosher

edosher Member

TS-6= 6 position chip,( stock, economy (18mpg), towing, aggressive, street/strip, smoke.) you can adjust the engine power level on demand from stock to 400hp, also controls the tranny shift points
    http://www.blackclouddiesel.com/Ford/73chipstuners.htm

Banks Trans Command- a plug in electric controller for the trans, firms the shift points to maximize trans life and lowers trans temps
    http://www.bankspower.com/techarticles/show/33-Why-Add-a-TransCommand

Bilsten 5150's- High performance Aluminum body shocks

8. bryanlaprad

bryanlaprad Junior Member

thats a nice truck. i had the same truck but crashed it last year. im a huge fan of the 7.3L. good price and good luck with the sale.

9. mikes-plow

mikes-plow Senior Member

what trany does the truck have? is it the one that down shifts when in tow haul?

10. edosher

edosher Member

4 speed Auto Trans, 4R100. I think the newer trucks have the Tow/Haul option switch

11. mikes-plow

mikes-plow Senior Member

ok so must be 03 is when they put the new tranny in. did you put the chip in or was it in when you bought the truck? i would also like to see some more pics also plz thanks

12. mikes-plow

mikes-plow Senior Member

could you post your zipcode so i can see how far away you are

13. edosher

edosher Member

I work in 11575, live near 11229, pics coming. I did all the mods over the time I purchased to now. I only chipped the truck for better fuel mileage.

14. bryanlaprad

bryanlaprad Junior Member

The transmission you are referring with the tow/haul mode is the torqueshift for the 6.0, which was put in superduties from 2003.5 to 2007.

15. edosher

edosher Member

More truck pics...

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

dent.jpg

front seat.jpg

16. mikes-plow

mikes-plow Senior Member

SHARP TRUCK from what i see, i'm just having a hard time making up my mind. payed my truck off couple months ago(1/2 ton chevy w/ 8ft hiniker straight blade) it doesn''t owe me anything and i kinda like not having payments but i got alot more driveways to plow this year and i just dont think the truck can take to much more. this is exactly what i want for my next truck though. my head hearts thinking about this lol. i guess all i can say is plz post if it sells,gl to ya

17. edosher

edosher Member

I love this truck, it has everything that I wanted for a truck; leaf springs, solid axles, manual t-case + hubs.... When I bought the truck, fuel was under $2 a gallon and I was only driving 5,000 miles a year on it.
    Unfortunately, life has changed and it has to go.

18. Wallace

Wallace Member

Wow I need to start doing these for a liven!
    I am in the process of doing mine. I had the motor out in about 6 hours.

19. ShadeScapesInc.

ShadeScapesInc. Member
    from midwest

my quote was 2300 but it included up-pipes, traded it but miss it

20. edosher

edosher Member

$11,750, I need to finish the deal with the new car..Offers accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.