1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS 2001 Dodge Ram 2500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by stg454, Feb 24, 2014.

1. stg454

stg454 Senior Member

2001 Dodge Ram 2500 Quad Cab Long Bed Cummins a Turbo Diesel. The truck has 330,000 miles. It runs strong and pushes snow like a champ.

The truck is a one owner truck. It has a Rhino Liner since a week after it was purchased new. It includes a custom headache rack with work lights and a a Weatherguard tool box. The light bar shown in the photo is not for sale. The interior is clean and never smoked in.

The truck is in good shape and is ready to plow. I have a Fisher 8' MM1 2 plug on the truck. It has only plowed a few driveways since the plow was installed in 2010.

I'm asking $11,000 or best reasonable offer.

image.jpg

2. stg454

stg454 Senior Member

I forgot to mention some of the upgrades.
    It has a full turbo back stainless steel 4" Silverline Exhaust system, FASS fuel system, upgraded track bar, new brake lines, high idle kit, 295/75/16 BFG AT TKOs, I will include the custom made switch box for work lights and strobes as well
    It has never been chipped or modded.

image.jpg

3. stg454

stg454 Senior Member

It's still for sale. Any interest? It's a great truck.

4. Whiffyspark

Whiffyspark 2000 Club Member
    from SOMD

Try a cummins forum and Craigslist. That's a lot of money for a truck with 350k miles. Diesel or not

5. stg454

stg454 Senior Member

I am open to reasonable offers. I have to start somewhere.

6. Whiffyspark

Whiffyspark 2000 Club Member
    from SOMD

Someone will buy it put it on Craigslist. Probably sell this weekend