1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fs 2000 f250 xlt 7.3 sb 4x4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NJlandscaper908, Jan 16, 2011.

1. NJlandscaper908

NJlandscaper908 Member
    from NJ

Looking to sell my 2000 F250 w/7.3. 6 speed manual, 120,000 miles, air raid intake, 4" mbrp exhaust, tinted windows, back rack, tool box, new tires, new block heater, fresh coolant, 2 new 1000 amp batteries, a few glow plugs were weak so i changed all of them & the valve cover gaskets. Always changed the fluids when the owners manual says and I have 3 oil tests from blackstone labs to proove the engine condition (it runs like new) truck is super clean inside & out. I would keep it for ever but i need a larger cab. $17000 OBO. Email me: incetrucking@yahoo.com

driver side exterior.jpg

engine.jpg

interior.jpg

miles.jpg

tires.jpg

2. streetscrapin16

streetscrapin16 Senior Member

Nice truck.. Looks very well taken care of. Should be easy to sell.

3. NJlandscaper908

NJlandscaper908 Member
    from NJ

Thank you, yes I try to take very good care of it. I wash, polish, vacume and armorall it quite often. I also change the high pressure oil pump oil as part of the maintenance schedule as i found out on powerstrokehelp.com.