1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: 2000 F-350, 4x4 , V10 WITH PLOW AND SALTER

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by AdamChrap, Sep 22, 2009.

1. AdamChrap

AdamChrap Member

I am selling a 2000 F-350
    V10
    4x4
    Automatic
    A/C
    10.5' Flatbed
    New rear tires
    88k miles
    Meyer Plow
    Meyer Salt Spreader
    Has no PTO But does have the provision for it on the transmission
    Hideaway Gooseneck Hitch
    4.10 Limited Slip Axle

We just put new tires on the rear and had a new starter put in it. The plow I believe is 9ft. It is a tall municipal type plow like you would see a small town use on the streets. This truck has been used very little for the last 3 years so it is time to go. The KBB price on this truck is $8575 in fair condition with no plow. They categorize fair as:
    # Some mechanical or cosmetic defects and needs servicing but is still in reasonable running condition.
    # Clean title history, the paint, body and/or interior need work performed by a professional.
    # Tires may need to be replaced.
    # There may be some repairable rust damage.

The truck runs great so if anything it is better than fair. If you have any questions just ask.
    PRICE IS $7999.00

2. AdamChrap

AdamChrap Member

3. AdamChrap

AdamChrap Member

4. Pennings Garden

Pennings Garden Senior Member
    from VA

pictures of the spreader? Interior, the outside looks a little ruff, is the interior some what clean?

5. AdamChrap

AdamChrap Member

It is a bit rough, driver had a few minor accidents while plowing. Inside is dirty right now I have been busy and have not had time to clean it but the only real problem is the cloth bench seat is ripped where the driver slid in and out of the seat (My father has a bad back so he didn't jump up or down but slid). Salter is a Buyers (thought it was a Meyer) tall vertical orange. I will try to get pics soon.
    Motor is blown but I am including a brand new motor just needs installed.
    The spreader was on this truck so it is still wired with the control box.

6. AdamChrap

AdamChrap Member

Bump..............

7. AdamChrap

AdamChrap Member

Bottom line $7,000 with no salt spreader setup. If it don't sell for that I will keep it as a back up truck.

8. AdamChrap

AdamChrap Member

bump.........

9. AdamChrap

AdamChrap Member

Bump...........

10. AdamChrap

AdamChrap Member

Bump........

11. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

Got Spreader pics? Or maybe a model number just to give an idea?

12. AdamChrap

AdamChrap Member

I will post pics and/or model number in a few hrs.

13. AdamChrap

AdamChrap Member

Sold $7500!