1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: 2 Blizzard 810s for sale both PH1

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Maclawnco, Aug 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

I have 5 PH1 Blizzard 810s and I would like to sell 2 of them. One of them is being sold to be replaced with an 8611lp I found. The other is being sold as I dont need it. All of them are pre DD PH1 units. 4 are 2 hose units and 1 is an older 4 hose unit. Based on what you want to pay, we can swap deflectors on or off, give you a good set of edges (even a set with winter edges) or give you a worn out set if youre a cheap as, and can even throw in a light tower with NS2's if you want. I dont really care which ones sell or which ones stay - they are all in great shape both mechanically and cosmetically. I wont sell any of them for less than $2500 and would like $4500 for my newest (an 08).

I have mounts and wiring harnesses for the last 3 body styles of GM's (excluding the 11's) if you want to negotiate for those or just buy them outright.

May trade for a 3-4 yard spreader but NOthing else.

Call me 937-776-twentysixthirtyone
    Jason

2. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

Pics? Please

3. EPM

EPM Member

Where in ohio are you? Pics would be great.

4. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

I have had other requests for pics so I will pull all the plows out this sat and take pics of each in the daylight. Each spring, I drain the reservoir(s) and store the blades on their faces. If I were to send photos all you would see is A frames sticking up. :)

5. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

Really wish you weren't so far away

6. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

Matt, sorry I have not got pics yet. Ive gotten pulled in a couple different directions this and last sat. Will put up pics when I am able.

7. EPM

EPM Member

Where are you located in Ohio? Looking for something to fit a '00 Chev 3500 hd.

8. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

dayton oh area. The 810s I have would be great for you. Not certain the mount I have is what you need for your gm even though the year is right. Will have to check with my dealer if you want to go further with this idea.

9. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

Matt, i saw on ebay brickman turned in a bunch of their turf tracers to a dealer in ct that doesnt know what they are worth. Im half tempted to head up there and pick 3 up. Would you pay fuel if I brought you a plow?

10. EPM

EPM Member

Yea, I may be interested. Doesn't need to be one of the newer ones. The truck is far from mint condition.

11. alsam116

alsam116 Senior Member

how much are the mowers...around here they are $2500 - 3500. just curious maybe you can buy a few extra and throw them on craigslist and make $$$

12. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

I am going to CT over labor day weekend. I wont say what I paid but all the mowers have 1100 hrs +/- 50. I called him up, told him what I wanted to pay and he came back $100 less for the package. I like how people negotiate up there....
    This will be another mowing crew. I will have less in cash into a 3 man mowing crew than 12 months of payments should cost on new stuff.
    Anyways, the plows are still here but wont be able to get pics. Going to the north to get 4 8611s this weekend. :)

13. EPM

EPM Member

Did you check with your dealer and see if your mount would work for me?

14. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Might want to bring a chainsaw with you, Irene's coming to town!

15. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

didnt check yet. Will call him this weekend if I can remember.

16. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

Get me a pic of the 810. if you are coming to CT I am really interested!

17. GBD

GBD Junior Member
    from Ohio

I might also be interested if I could see some pictures. Thanks

18. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

EPM. dealer said it should work.

Still have all 5 810s. Will get pics when I have a chance. They look like white blizzards, I assure you. Best plan is to get your cash and drive over to get one or more. All are in great shape. Washed after each plow, stored indoors during off season, annual service by my mechanic. What more could you ask?

Last edited: Sep 3, 2011
  19. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

deals for new (to me) plows didnt go through for one reason or another. Adding another truck for this winter. Not going to be selling any of these. Sorry guys. There are a couple good ones on craigslist now though.

Mounts are still for sale unless I find a truck in my budget that uses a mount I have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.