1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: (2) 1999 Monroe V bed 8 foot salters (Gas)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by stroker79, Nov 23, 2008.

1. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

My Dad has these 2 salters for sale. Niether of them work as is however one has a newer engine, and the other one just needs to be rebuilt or replaced. The chains are pretty corroded and frozen. One of the salters has a new converyer chain as of last year. The body of the salters are in pretty good condition with little rust. The engine covers on both are pretty rusty but not terrible.

They are fixer uppers but for a little elbow grease and some parts these salters can be working good as new for a many more years.

They come with the control box but youll need your own wiring harness.

They are local pickup only unless you arrange shipping.

I dont really have many pics as they arent mine but I do have a couple but thay arent the greatist.

Name your price, We just need them out but they arent going for free either.

Ill have pics up in a few.

2. stroker79

Picssssssssss

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. stroker79

I know someone out there needs some salters!

would like to get $1000 each.

Thats a deal and a half, they are about 5 grand when new

4. stroker79

Ttt..............................