1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: 1999 Ford F-250 w/Hiniker V-plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by exmark1, Jan 14, 2012.

1. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Due to a lack of snow we are decided to attempt to sell out spare/back up plow truck:
    1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty XLT Extended Cab, Short Bed, Fairly Clean truck for the age some minor rust here and there, body had 195,000 miles on it, transmission was rebuilt 25,000 miles ago.
    Truck has a 5.4 V-8 and an automatic transmission, has good tires, runs and drives good!
    Plow is a 2007 Hiniker 8'6" V-Plow with locking cylinders that works perfectly

Asking $9000.00 best offer for the package! I will get some pictures up today
  2. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Body has 195,000 on it. Trans has 25,000 on it. Has the motor been replaced? Or does that also have 195,000 on it? Thanks. Pics please.
  3. exmark1

I honestly don't know I bought the truck used toward the end of last winter, we put the plow on it this summer to use it as a backup truck. It runs great and doesn't use any oil so it may have been replaced at one point, the compression is good etc...
  4. exmark1