1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

fs 1999 2-door tahoe with fisher 71/2 plow no rust on truck at all,strobes, fishstick

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Nolimit124, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Nolimit124

Nolimit124 Member

Hi guys,

I was thinking about selling my 1999 2-door tahoe with 130k miles on it in perfect running condition. I found a great deal on a 2003 ford excursion with 30k miles so i think i'm going to buy that. The tahoe is green with tan leather interior, and there are no tears in the seats. However, the armrest has a small whole where i rested my elbow on it while plowing. the truck comes with a 7 1/2 fisher plow on it with a fish stick. I will put a fresh coat of paint on the plow before i sell it. However, the truck is in great running condition, and has no problems. The paint on it is good because it was garaged for a majority of the time i had it. It also has hide away strobes on it, and a remote start. I lost the fob for the remote starter, but you can defiantly get a new one for cheap. Transmission and engine are in perfect running condition just so you know. I will get pictures in a few days.

I am looking for $5000 best offer with plow obviously. Let me know if you have any offers.

2. Nolimit124

Nolimit124 Member

pictures

here are some pictures as you can see from the picture the front right needs a fender, light, and turn signal, but i will have it replaced before sale. Or you can make me a lower offer and you can fix it not a big deal. The damage looks alot worst then it is.

tahoe.jpg

tahoe3.jpg

tahoe4.jpg

3. Nolimit124

Nolimit124 Member

more pictures

here are some more pictures so you can get a better look at the truck

tahoe5.jpg

tahoe7.jpg

tahoe6.jpg

4. Pennings Garden

Pennings Garden Senior Member
    from VA

is the trip edge welded on?

5. Nolimit124

Nolimit124 Member

no the trip edge is bolted on. It also has a cutting edge as well, but I pained over it so it would look better. So the trip edge works as it should if you hit a pothole or something similar.

6. Nolimit124

Nolimit124 Member

I got the fender and the lights fixed so it looks good now!

How about $4000???????? since it is in the middle of the summer?

7. Pennings Garden

Pennings Garden Senior Member
    from VA

where are you located?

8. Nolimit124

Nolimit124 Member

I'm located in Woburn, Ma like 4 hours from NYC. I have the truck on craigslist right now and I only have offers for $2800 so I cant take the low of a price. Let me know if you need anymore pictures

9. Nolimit124

Nolimit124 Member

sold the truck today!