1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: 1998 GMC K1500 with Fisher plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by corradofreek, Nov 26, 2006.

1. corradofreek

corradofreek Junior Member

Selling my Dad's truck. It is a 1998 Gmc K1500 extended cab short box pickup. It has 191,438 miles on it. It comes with a Fisher MM 7.5' straight blade. The truck has been owned by my father since 1998 when he purchased it from the dealer. It has been well maintained by me (ASE certified mechanic). The truck just recently had a Jasper Reman Trans installed in Jan '06 and probably has less then 7k on the trans. Replaced the left and right interior door handles, left and right window tracks and the tailgate handle with new GM parts ( done last weekend). Will do the oil change when the truck is picked up. IF you want any more info, email me at vrservice@gmail.com
    Dad is looking for $6200 OBO.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. corradofreek

3. corradofreek

bump back to page 1

4. corradofreek

Price Reduced To 5800 Obo

5. NNJSnow

NNJSnow Senior Member

Ill give ya $2500.00 cash for it, needs some pricy body work on the passenger side and the miles are high.

Jeff

6. Proscapez LLC

Proscapez LLC Senior Member

If it's really an SLE and everything works.
    I'll give you black book nada value $2200.00
    if your deal above falls thru.

7. corradofreek

Jeff, the work needed over there isn't that pricy, and it has a new trans and the motor is maintained. I had a green fender for 50$ and a bumper for another 100 and in a few hours you never would have know about that. I passed on that stuff cause he wanted to just move on this truck and get into his new one.

and as for the Black book... I'm not an auction house, so why give me auction/wholesale, go look there if you want that price. and futher more. why would I lie about it being an SLE? We have had this truck since jan of 1998 and have taken very good care of it mechanicly. You could jump right in and go out plowing for hours, or take a trip out to cleveland ohio with no issues. thats still how much faith i have in it. also i'll be addin pictures of the interior later

8. Proscapez LLC

Proscapez LLC Senior Member

Well i figure they offered him 1500 trade in, so $2,200 isn't a bad price.
    The reason I questioned the SLE is I see you marked the truck as having a sliding rear window, but the truck in the photos doesn't have one.
    beside the bent metal in the front, the rust and the 194,000 miles, I'm giving you a strong number.
    My offer stands, if you want to move it!

PM me your phone number, when your ready to sell it.

Scott

9. bryanj23

bryanj23 Senior Member