1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS 1998 Bobcat 753

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JDsnowremoval, Feb 21, 2006.

1. JDsnowremoval

JDsnowremoval Member
    from CT

For Sale 1998 BOBCAT 753
    very good condition 60" Bucket
    Only 1200 or so hours on it
    Also comes with a 18' 2004 Anderson Equipment trailer.

Both for $22,500
    If you want pics or more info please email me at JDSnowremoval@aol.com

Here is some info i got off of the bobcat website about this machine.

Decked out with a new tailgate design and decals, the Bobcat® F-Series 753 is one great all-around performer. Beefed up with a new 43.5 hp (32 kW) diesel engine, a higher rated operating capacity of 1,350 lbs. (612 kg) and a 109 in. (2771 mm) lift height, this hard-working machine has what you need to take on a variety of jobs.
    A larger tilt cylinder and more rollback power improves digging and loading performance compared to the previous C-Series model. Top travel speed has been increased 10 percent to 6.6 mph (10.6 km/hr.), while hydraulic flow has also been increased 10 percent. That gives you faster cycle times, better attachment performance and more productivity.
    And talk about versatility. You can equip your 753 with any of 30 attachments plus seven different styles of buckets. With the exclusive Bob-Tach mounting system, hooking up to attachments is a snap. Thanks to spring-loaded, wear-compensating wedges, attachments fit securely time after time.

43.5 hp (32 kW) liquid-cooled diesel engine
    1,350 lb. (612 kg) rated operating capacity
    Great balance of power and maneuverability
    High resale value

2. mike33

mike33 Senior Member

Bobcat Service

Good luck, i think it is too much money. I owned a 753 when i stated in bus. in 94 not a bad machine but the long wheel bases will perform better. I have an 02 185 en. cab ac ht, etc. with only 1300 hours and will trade this year due to depc. and i will get 15,000 for it and i feel that is top money. Also you can buy a new trailer for 3000 or less. Good luck.

mike

3. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge Senior Member

22,500 never!!

no disrespct at all but you'll be lucky to see 12,500!! thanks george

4. JDsnowremoval

JDsnowremoval Member
    from CT

Jeez i dont whats up with you guys lol putting down my price I know maybe things are cheaper down in KY but compared stuff to prices in my area what im asking really issent that much, a few buddys on mine had machines that they where selling one a year newer and one a year older then mine with more hours and got 20k with out a prob, without a trailor. im asking 22,500 so say i even get talked down to low 20's with the trailor it makes it that better of a deal. Thanks guys for your imput and all but please dont put down my price because of the vaule possible in your area.

5. mike33

mike33 Senior Member

Bobcatservice

JD , im not putting down your machine or price, i wont buy it ,and more power to if you get that and more . I ve been in landscaping and snow plow bus. since 94 with bobcats and my business is called Bobcatlandscaping Service so i kind of know these machines in and out. Bobcats are a construction eq. and depriciate more than what i like to see. The 753 nowdays is not the route many go, the longer wheeel base is the market. Good luck to you.

mike

Last edited: Feb 21, 2006
  6. grassmanvt

grassmanvt Senior Member
    from Vermont

I don't want to beat up on you either but I could have bought a New s175 for that last year during a promo. A friends got a 773 cab/heat , 00' or so, 1000hrs and its in top shape, not used winters looks new and I know I could own it for 18-19 and thats top dollar. I've got a 00'cat 236 cab/heat, I'd ask 17 and take 16 and be glad to get that. I run a lot of auctions from here (central vt) to mass, nh, ct, etc. so I am basically in your market area. I'm not trying to discourage or insult you in any way, just trying to say if it hangs around for a while don't be suprised. But, best of luck and if you get it, would you sell mine for me?

7. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

I got my 773G turbo in dec which is a high flow, has 7 and 14 pin electrical hook ups, cab with heat, brand new foam filled tires, heavy duty 68" bucket, 1002 hours on it when I bought it for $14,900 plus tax.

So I hate to say it but $22,500 is way to much too. I can get a really nice trailer for $4000. The machine is worth $9500.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2006
  8. ALEX516

ALEX516 Senior Member

trailer

Will purchase trailer from you tomorrow if you're willing to seperate, and if the price is right.

Looking for a trailer, see my wanted post in this forum.