1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS 1997 F350 Diesel Reg Cab 7.3 Auto MM1

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by hlntoiz, Nov 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

I am selling this F350 I purchased from a friend. He had this truck from brand new and I have all the paperwork to show including the sticker. He only put the plow (MM1) on it a few years ago when he bought a new home and that is all he plowed.

Cosmetically, There is a little rust on the drivers side rocker and the tail gate needs some help and some minor dings and scratches from normal use. It has NEVER been in any accidents.

Truck is mechanically sound and completely original. The only reason I am selling it is I have a 1999 Dodge Ram and want to run that instead. There isn't anything wrong with this truck.

135,000 miles
    PW, PM and heated mirrors
    Reg Cab
    Fisher MM1
    Tires are good for another season or 2

If you are serious PM me your email and let me know what you want to see and I will send more pics

The only thing I will consider for a trade is a Bucket truck or a Lift. I am also looking for a Blizzard 810 too. Otherwise don't ask.

Don't ask "what my lowest price is?" I won't answer on here, if you come look at the truck we will talk in person, make me a FAIR offer. I am not going to play games. If you can't afford a good truck then stick to your price range. If you want "Cheap" go somewhere else, this is a great solid truck and I won't give it away. You Get what you pay for. What I am asking is exactly what it is worth.

I am located in Burlington, CT

Call or txt (eight six zero)-463-2279

$8,900 or BO
    1997 Ford F350 (Medium).JPG

1997 Ford F350 (Medium).JPG
  2. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

How is the oil pan and do you have any more pictures
  3. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

What is wrong with tailgate just some general pic interior and show the rust on the body
  4. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

So $3K cash is out of the question...?? Haha, bump for a good looking truck!
  5. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

Oil Pan is Fine

Tailgate is rusted at the bottom. I was just going to put a 5th wheel tailgate on it. I can get some pics Sunday. I won't be around tomorrow

Funny $3000 is what I was offered today. I laughed in the guys face. Thanks for the bump
  6. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

These trucks are great plow/ tow vehicles and with proper maintenance go 400k easily. Best of luck with the sale.
  7. timber01

timber01 Junior Member

8. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

Last edited: Nov 18, 2011
  9. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Will you pet them on here or do u want my email
    All lines are good or are they rusted break,tranny
  10. J29

J29 Senior Member

Bump for a sweet truck...man do I wish I had enough money to buy that. Good luck with the sale.
  11. Chillerq

Chillerq Junior Member

can we get better pictures of the truck? interested
  12. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

SOLD. Thanks for the compliments!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.