1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: 1997 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 W/Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by EaTmYtAiLpIpEs, Apr 6, 2011.

1. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

Up for sale is my pride and joy. It is my 1997 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Z71. As many of you know this truck has a new high performance gm 350 engine. The engine has less then 30k miles on it. Also the transmission was rebuilt preofessionally around 20k miles ago. The truck is in great shape and currently getting all the typical gm rust taken care of now. The truck runs and drives excellent. It has 157k miles on the odometer. the truck has all brand new U-Joints. It also has a 7 1/2ft myer/diamond snow plow on it. This is a great truck rides awesome and has great power! Just had the computer fine tuned to get around 16-18mpg. make me offers if interested.
    [​IMG]

2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

Some of the side trim is off the truck for the body work being done but it will all be put back on.

3. readysnowplow

readysnowplow Senior Member

$2500 w/out the plow

4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

sorry I cant do that. way too much invested. I will keep it for that much. bump....

5. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

$3500 with plow not painted

6. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

7. lawnangel1

lawnangel1 Member
    from KY

More pics please. Plow, interior, etc.

8. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

sold it for $3000 without the plow this morning