1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: 1995 Ford F-350 On Ebay

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by exmark1, Mar 28, 2009.

1. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

2. JDWalkbehind

JDWalkbehind Senior Member

NO! not the obs ford :( well good luck with the sale
  3. exmark1

Ya...I priced out fixing it with paint etc. it was more than I wanted to spend. I wish I had the ability to do the work myself I would keep the truck!

It's the only truck that doesn't match the fleet. Which is the only reason I am trying to sell it, however if I can't get what I need for it I will keep it and use it the way it is for awhile yet.
  4. affekonig

affekonig Senior Member

You know I want that truck.
  5. exmark1

I wish body work wasn't so much... or I wasn't so picky I wouldn't sell it. The drivetrain is solid, it runs and drives like a new truck! It just has some rust and dings in it, mainly it's blue! The reserve is $5100.00 on the ebay auction if anyone was wondering