1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS: 14Bolt Full Floater and Dana 44 Front 8lug

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by TJS, Nov 29, 2007.

1. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

For sale is a Rear GM 14 Bolt full floater rear assembly/and Dana 44 front axle 8 lug with new 16" tires mounted on american racing rims. They will fit from 1973 to 1987 Chevy trucks. Both have 4:10 gears. These should be taken apart and inspected and normal maintenace done on them (bearings, seals, and check axle joints). These came out of a 1979 (I think) K-20 3/4 ton pick up (I removed them myself). This is a great way to upgrade your k-5 Blazer or 1/2 ton truck to 3/4 ton axles. Will not separate and for pick up only. I am in Connecticut.
    I will post pics as soon as I can.
    Price: $800.00 for both (will not separate). Getting them loaded into a back of a truck to transport is not a problem. I will lift them with a bucket loader so it is as close to cash and "carry" as you can get.
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2007