1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

FS 06 F250 XLT 4X4 W/Western 7'6" Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Focker, May 12, 2008.

1. Focker

Focker Member

I am selling my truck with plow because I have lost interest in plowing and I need to get something more fuel efficient. The truck is in excellent shape inside and out with only 23K miles. It is not a commercial vehicle, it is my daily driver, so it was taken very good care of! It has the 5.4 V8 with the 5 speed Torqshift transmission. It has power everything including reverse sensors which are awesome for plowing! The plow is in good condition and mechanically it is in great condition with regular maintenance and no let downs! It is a newer Ultra Mount for ease of use and includes the hand-held contoller. Please contact me with any questions you might have! I will post pics later! Asking $24,700 for everything

Thanks,
    Dave

2. Focker

Focker Member

Since I cant seem to figure out how to edit the original post, i will just reply to it! The price is also subject to "best offer"! My # is 248-756-5666 for any questions. Here are some pics.

Truck2.jpg

Truck1.jpg