1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Frontier snowblower?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by captaingreen, Dec 7, 2004.

1. captaingreen

captaingreen Junior Member

I am a lawn/landscape co. and have 10-15 residential drives/walks I will be doing this winter. I have done a search on snowblowers and it has been somewhat helpful, however I found no mention of the Frontier 2 stage blowers my John Deere dealer sells. Has anyone used these before? I also have a Simplicity dealer near, as well as the Troybilt and MTD at Lowe's and Home Depot and Wally World. Any advice or reccomendation's would be greatly appreciated.
  2. NJDeere

NJDeere Junior Member

3. shop22

shop22 Junior Member
    from ny

last time I knew, the deere blowers were made by murray. We sell the simplicity blowers and they are nice units, maybe a little pricey but they last
  4. Potomac Lawns

Potomac Lawns Member

anyone else have comments on them?
  5. Potomac Lawns

Potomac Lawns Member

nobody owns one of these?
  6. Gavins Lawncare

Gavins Lawncare Member

just bought one last week used if for 1 hr worked pretty good it a single stage