1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Front Suspension question

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Quality SR, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

What kind of suspension does the 2007 F250 PSD's have?

2. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

straight axle with coil springs and radius arms, it is an excellent set up, rides nice, and handles the weight of our 8'6" MVP with no problem...

3. Quality SR

Thanks M&M. I didn't know that. I was wondering why you can put like any western plow from 7' 6" straight blade to the wide out.

4. M&M Services

from midwest

Because fords handle the weight just fine! you can't go wrong with fords front end, and I should also add that the turning radius of that set up is excellent! much better than my 03..

5. Quality SR

Thats good to know. I was thinking about getting the 4door with the 6' 5" box. But i think ill get the ext. cab for now. Then when i have kids ill get that then.

6. M&M Services

from midwest

Sounds like a great choice to me..I originally wanted a crew but said I would hold off until I have some kids too!! good luck and keep us posted on what you get..

7. Quality SR

LOL. Thanks. I will let you guys know what I get and ill have plenty of pictures too.