1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

front page news today...

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Up North, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Up North

Up North Senior Member

the Star Tribune has a big picture of us on the front page today. So far we've got just under a foot of fresh, wet, heavy snow. For the month of April we have 47.5 inches so far, we've still got 4 more days to go...:eek:

2. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

Its crazy isnt it? I am headed up to alexandria now to do some snowmobiling. Tommorow is my birthday and I dont think I ever remember being able to go snowmobiling on my birthday.
  3. Plowin in VT

Plowin in VT Senior Member

Wow, and I thought that our winter was long!!! Good luck!
  4. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

We been landscaping and mowing for 3 weeks now and you still plowing
  5. Up North

Up North Senior Member

yeah, it kind of sucks Ron. But the melt is on...things are shrinking up and most of this stuff should be gone by Wednesday. Piles will still be around for a week or so. They are now talking about the possibility of another system hitting us at the end of next week. :angry::nono::gunsfiring:

6. Indy

Indy Senior Member

Where is Al Gore when you need him??:jester:
  7. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

We have only had 0.2" of snow for the month here Buck. As much as you are getting tired of it, please keep it on your side of the Mississippi. :nod: