1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Front Loaders or Skid Loaders Needed - Dayton, OHIO

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by morgjones, Nov 21, 2009.

1. morgjones

morgjones Junior Member
    from 45011

I need to rent 4 front loaders with 12-16 foot blades, and/or 8 skids loaders with 8-12 foot box blades. Rental will be for entire season, however, the units will basically sit on customer's property until snow/ice events. Dayton, OHIO - Call me 513-253-1275

2. rblake

rblake Senior Member
    from dayton

check with the local rental companies. i know arts has pusher boxes for rent

3. jlouki01

jlouki01 Senior Member

Cat offers seasonal rentals also.

4. lawnkale

lawnkale Senior Member
    from Indiana

how is "arts" with boxes for rent

5. lawnkale

lawnkale Senior Member
    from Indiana

who is "arts" with box pusher for rent

6. rblake

rblake Senior Member
    from dayton

Arts Rental - they are in southern ohio, indiana and kentucky. cant say what there prices are.

7. salt guy

salt guy Junior Member
    from USA

Oberson's Nursery will also rent pushers if they have any extra inventory. You can get them at 513-678-1597. They are in Fairfield and West Chester Ohio.

8. Scott's

Scott's Senior Member

Picked up some Walmarts ehh????????:laughing:

9. rblake

rblake Senior Member
    from dayton

thats what i thought also. maybe they can hook up with ppm or last years contractor who surely has several loaders sitting around.

10. big acres

big acres Senior Member

Is it just me or have other threads been moved to a better category faster than this one? seems like networking fits better IMO.:nod: