1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

front hitch for my plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by wolfmanah, May 21, 2004.

1. wolfmanah

wolfmanah Junior Member

I just got a front hitch for my western plow hook up. I'm using it for a bike rack and moving trailers in tight areas.

I got it from these guys.
    http://leedengineering.com

p1010135.jpg

2. wolfmanah

wolfmanah Junior Member

a closer look a closer look a closer look a closer look a closer look a closer look (I know this looks stupid but I keep getting too few words)

3. wolfmanah

wolfmanah Junior Member

Ah nuts forgot to attach the photo.

a closer look a closer look a closer look a closer look a closer look a closer look (I know this looks stupid but I keep getting too few words)

p1010134.jpg

4. wfd44

wfd44 Senior Member
    from Maine

That is too cool. Must be great for spotting trailers. We used to have a front hitch on my Dad's diesel Toyota. We used it to haul the boat up the boat ramp - reverse is generally lower than first unless you have a granny gear in a bigger truck.

I should see if they make one for my Fisher. It would be great moving trailers in the back yard.

Love your taste in sleds too Wolf. I've got a 2002 SkiDoo Legend 700 myself.

5. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

its a cool set up

6. karl klein

karl klein Senior Member

looks good, but i just took that pease of angle out that says "western" and welded in a 2" tube and a peice of reciever tube to thatworks great on the ultra mount.

7. Stark_Enterprises

Stark_Enterprises Senior Member

Thats Sweet Do they make one for Fisher?

8. Filer

Filer Member
    from Canada

Now that is cool .......... do they make it for a BOSS plow frame also ??

9. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

to bad they dont make one for blizzard:(

10. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Great idea IMO...another thread reincarnated!!