1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Front hitch for Boss plow mount, anyone tried it?

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by wkahler, Jan 22, 2010.

1. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

2. 515CUSTOMS

515CUSTOMS Junior Member

looks cool. but with the Current bid at $100 and the reserve not met and shipping at $21.71. I could make it for less.

3. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Yeah i was thinking of making one up, just wanted everyone's ideas!!

4. ontario026

ontario026 Senior Member

I want something like that for my MM2 fisher!

Matthew

5. gusdust

gusdust Senior Member

Looks like a good idea. I would think a flange type mount or a long shaft where the removable pins go in might be a good idea. Then the pins won't be twisted in the holes if a lot of weight was on the hitch. Most of the time it would be used moving stuff around the yard I suppose. But I can see a front rack with bikes or whatever bouncing up and down being hard on the pins. All in all, a handy thing though.

6. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

I don't know pulling my trailer in reverse all the time might be a cool idea!!! I was thinking along the lines of the bike rack or something like that for hunting and stuff!!

7. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

There's a guy in my area that has something like that. He keeps all of his gas cans, and what not on it in the summer when he is mowing.

8. Indy

Indy Senior Member

there is a guy here that has a setup like that but he uses it for a back drag blade for pulling down driveways for the front of the truck.........pretty slick really