1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Front end to high

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by bltp203, Apr 14, 2007.

1. bltp203

bltp203 Senior Member

After installing my leveling kit, my front end is now 1.5 inches too high. I know adding a leaf is an option, but I don't ride to be any stiffer then it is....anyone know of a 1" or 1.5" rear block out there I can use to level it off?

2. jbrow1

jbrow1 Member

I made 1" blocks for under my trucks springs. Got the steel from the steel shop. Drilled a hole in it the size of the tit on the spring bottoms, welded a bolt in it on the other side and cut it off so it would sit in the hole in the spring pad. Had em on there for about six years now.

3. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

IIRC Fabtech makes a 1.5" block for the rear of our trucks. What leveling kit did you use? My truck with the Daystar 2" poly spacers sits about .75" higher in the front now....

4. bltp203

bltp203 Senior Member

I have the Rancho 2 inch leveling kit. I will admit that I didn't measure before the lift, but I knew I wasn't level. I will check into the Fabtech kit....thanks.