1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Front End Loader

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by AFM Contracting, Oct 5, 2006.

1. AFM Contracting

AFM Contracting Member

I am looking at an older Case front end loader. I dont have all the details on it but it $6000, with a counter weight. I have really got no use for it other than it would be super cool, and im sure it would be handy for plowing parking lots. What is the deal with insurance on them and how would i go about getting contracts. Thanks, Al
  2. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Talk to your insurance agent and depending on experience, you may want to sub for another contractor.
  3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Sometimes I think of buying an older loader,but then you don't know what you might get. If I was to get a loader I might just rent it for the winter.This place is right down the street from. I'd get a nice new compact fot the winter.:)