1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Front axle for new 1 ton Ram FS

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by ToolMaker, Jan 21, 2007.

1. ToolMaker

ToolMaker Member

I have a brand new never ran AAM axle for Dodge ram 3500 truck , it will also work for a 2500 if you take off the drw adapters . It is complete rotor to rotor minus the calipers, it has a 4.10 gear ,

price is 1250.00 , I'm in NE In. about 15 miles north of Fort wayne and can be reached at 260-357-5257 home 260-357-5157 at work ask for Steve or at scleveland1@verizon.net

This would make a nice would make a nice upgrade for your rig, it is all there and brand new , it has anti- lock sensors on the rotors also . I can send pics if you want them

Thanks Steve

2. ToolMaker

ToolMaker Member

Come on guys somebody got to need this thing , it has a 9 1/4 '' ring gear all the brackets for coil springs and 4 link for the Dodge truck , it's brand new never been in a truck ,

make me an offer , I would trade for some Dana 60 parts .

Thanks Steve

3. Joe D

Joe D Senior Member

what parts do you need for a 60?

4. ToolMaker

ToolMaker Member

I could use a set of Ford Dana 60's , a king pin front and full float rear . Also I need two Detroit Locker 's for 60 models , 5.38 ring gear set , what have you got laying around ?

Thanks Steve

5. ta3834bbl

ta3834bbl Senior Member

where in ne indiana are you? I'm on the other side of the state.

6. ToolMaker

ToolMaker Member

I'm in Garrett , it's about 5 miles east of Auburn and 15 miles north of Fort Wayne , right off of I -69

Thanks Steve

7. Joe D

Joe D Senior Member

What year front 60 you want? 77-79 or 80-86?

8. ToolMaker

ToolMaker Member

Joe I don't really care , I'm going to use it in a rock crawler I just need it to be a king pin Ford front 60 , Have you got any of those ?

Thanks Steve

9. ToolMaker

ToolMaker Member

aam axle.jpg there it is make me and offer . Thanks Steve

aam axle.jpg

10. ToolMaker

ToolMaker Member

11. ToolMaker

ToolMaker Member

750.00 or best offer

Thanks Steve

12. ToolMaker