1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

from snow to water

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by cat320, Mar 23, 2001.

1. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

If we got snow from this last noreaster we would of been in snow plow heven plowing for a week.Every river in mass was overflowing and making ponds where roads and fields use to be.It would of been up to about 7'-8' in some areas.I could of paid for my machine off with that amount of snow.
  2. slplow

slplow PlowSite.com Veteran

If we got that, I would buy my self a new skid and some thing really nice for my wife.Oh well.

JD PLOWER PlowSite.com Veteran

If this had been snow we would have been looking at 70-80 inches!! That might be a little TOO MUCH. The flooding then would just be gradual, but take a FEW WEEKS to subside. Does remind me of the April foolsday blizzard of 97 25" in 24hrs!!!
  4. GeoffD

GeoffD PlowSite.com Veteran

we got some 18-24" starting thursday am, ending around 5 pm firday. Just finished plowing. I need a nap.