1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

From plows to boats ???

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by magnatrac, Jan 4, 2012.

1. magnatrac

magnatrac PlowSite.com Addict

Ok I know that this has nothing to do with plows but I came across this on a boating forum that I'm on. I guess the original guys from blizzard made a huge change from one industy to another. If anyone else has ever been by the old factory you will recognize it along with the family name. I wonder what they use to plow their lot !!! Anyways I saw it and was suprised so thought I'd share.

, shaun
  2. beam

beam Senior Member
    from pa

jerres version pre dd the only way with erie special
  3. StuveCorp

StuveCorp Senior Member

Interesting, sure is different than plows? I guess if I'm going to buy a houseboat, I'll buy one of their's.:) Would've preferred they stick to plows(and that awesome RockIt blade...) but who can blame them for taking the big check and walking away.
  4. Chiputz

Chiputz Senior Member

I live about 5 miles from the old Blizzard factory and did some work for a sub contractor on the boats. As to what they plow with, last time I was there 2 years ago, was a Ford F350 Super Duty with a Blizzard Power Plow.