1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

From Monday, doubles.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by bowtie_guy, Sep 12, 2007.

1. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Helped out a buddy monday. Really hauled good. Calculated approx 22000 lbs. Subtracted the weight of his truck and added mine. He has scaled the setup.

Short Video. Wind noise at the end.

truckwithdrill 002 (Small).jpg

2. New Heights

New Heights Senior Member

Is that legal?

3. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

that's a good way to get work done fast. we pull doubles too. sometines it will save me up to one hour in my day and it save loads of gas too.

4. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

"Is it legal?"

Only if you don't get caught :D

5. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

:drinkup:

Actually here in ontario you are legal as long as you don't exceed 75 feet and of course the trucks Registered GCWR.

I think in many places it is against the law though.

6. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

O everyone beat me too it. I was going to say is that legal lol. ok im going to say this though I cant believe thats legal. Many states in the U.S just would say what are you nuts and slap you with a ticket haha. It seems like a good way to save time and money though.:rolleyes:

7. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

commericially if each trailer is not longer than 28' then it is legal. of course most cops have alot more going on than to mess with a pickup pulling a gooseneck with a relatively light compressor behind it.

8. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

I think you need an "A" licence to pull that.

9. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Are you talking about Canada? I know here you cant do that, you need a CDL for anything over 10k, I will be getting mine very soon.