1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Frink Power angle parts.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Bigblue250, Feb 25, 2006.

1. Bigblue250

Bigblue250 Member

I have a power angle assy from a Frink 11 footer, Both cylinders are good and so are the lines. The turret needs some work but if you need one this is a gppd unit. Give me your best offer, I am in Plymouth MA feel free to come take a look.
  2. Carriage House

Carriage House Junior Member

I'm looking for cylinders for my Baker/Flink plow. The part number is 464GA they are approximately 20" long with 1 1/2" diameter. Are yours the same or similar?? If so would you be willing to seperate them and of course the all important... how much??

3. Bigblue250

Bigblue250 Member

Sorry I took so long to get back to you, that sounds like the size that are on the turret. I will go measure them for you durring the week. as far as price, make an offer.