1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Friends new plow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by stangman35, Oct 16, 2007.

1. stangman35

stangman35 Senior Member

My friend just got his new plow,9.2 V-XT,Maybe when I quit working 100 hours a week I can go get mine.

IMG_1040.JPG

IMG_1041.JPG

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Love that plow, take your lunch break and go pick yours up. they aren't hard to install, but i guess working a 100 hours a week it kinda makes it hard

3. stangman35

stangman35 Senior Member

We both got free install when we bought them,so im gonna let them do it.I could have done it myself but by the time we get done with harvest im gonna have to rest up for snowplowing.

Im getting the same plow,mine is in,just hope I can find time soon to go get it.

4. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

very nice plow bout how much they run ya?:cry: payup: :cry:

5. stangman35

stangman35 Senior Member

$5,329 installed,tax included.Hopefully we get to use them this year.

6. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

That plow would look totally amazing on the concept Super Chief. Looks great there, I'm just saying it's got the cowcatcher look going on.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 17, 2007
  7. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

thats is awesome!!!!!!!!!! beautiful truck