1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fri/ Sat Update on N.E. storm

Discussion in 'Weather' started by sir spaniourd, Feb 29, 2008.

1. sir spaniourd

sir spaniourd Senior Member

What is the latest? What are you guys getting?

MOWBIZZ Senior Member

Been watching closely while waiting for my truck to be fixed :eek::eek::eek:

Looks like a line between MA/NH where it's gonna be 6" south and 9" north..of course, anything can and will happen when the storm finally gets here and usually does...so with that...I predict that there will be PLOWABLE SNOW for everybody in MA and NH tonight and tomorrow.
    Boston and the coastline south will be rain Sat AM and even into Southern NH later in the day Sat. Maine will have a band of snow that will drop 2 feet smack thru the middle. :dizzy:
  3. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

I'm sure it will be plowable everywhere in MASS except Taunton.... :mad: but who knows....
  4. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

who knows. it will be snow. that much i am pretty sure of. :rolleyes:
  5. frostypuck

frostypuck Member

don't know if this helps at all...

WEB_FLOAT1 (Small).jpg
  6. Megunticook

Megunticook Senior Member
    from Maine

As of this afternoon the NWS office in Maine is calling for 8-12" on the coast, more inland, and a whole pile more up north. Mostly happening after daybreak Saturday. Staying cold on this round, so no rain/sleet expected.

This morning it was -1 and only warmed up to 20 (I'm about 3 miles from the salt water).