1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Fresh Paint Ready for Snow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by plowinzr2, Nov 8, 2009.

1. plowinzr2

plowinzr2 Senior Member

Just pulled the blade out and gave it the fall resto with a new cutting edge, blade guides, and paint. Also just added 2 new TIR3's and a 6 bulb 90 watt hide-a-way systemto the truck and stripped the rotators out of my lightbar and added an edge powerpack with the four corner tubes. Will have a vid asap

003.jpg

007.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

2. samjr

samjr Senior Member

looks nice man

Real nice job man:drinkup: i live to far away for u to my plow so can u tell what kinda paint and what did u do to prep up stuff tymusic

3. plowinzr2

plowinzr2 Senior Member

what did u want to kno?

4. samjr

samjr Senior Member

like where did u get the paint

and did u sand blast or anything like that see i want to do my plow it has power cote on it noe and i dont know how to do it up like do i need to take it down to nothing or just ruff it up with sand paper and prim and paint

5. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Looking good now bring on some SNOW.

6. 2brothersyc

2brothersyc Member

nice man!!!!!!!!!!

7. plowinzr2

plowinzr2 Senior Member

i didnt bring it down to bare metal we used a sandpaper flap disc on a grinder to scuff the old paint and remove all the rust then a brush on yellow rust primer which was thick then a top coat of the yellow i wanted

8. samjr

samjr Senior Member

thanks

sweet deal thanks man

9. frostyballz

frostyballz Member

Is your truck a 1500 or 2500 just curious it looks like a 8' plow so I was wondering how your truck handles it?

10. APLC

APLC Senior Member

Love that "SNAP ON" decal my friend. plow looks good though BRING ON THE WHITE GOLDpayup

11. plowinzr2

plowinzr2 Senior Member

its an 8ft truck handles it great yea i got the decal with my box i just bought its a master series in royal blue

12. cubplower

cubplower Senior Member

very good looking!

13. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Very sharp looking truck. I love you Snap-On decal.