1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Freightlner Tractor and Traileze Trailer For Sale 815-600-6464

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by flash, Nov 1, 2007.

1. flash

flash Junior Member

89' Freightliner Tractor, with 89' Traileze Trailer For Sale

Engine: Cummins 300 only 20k on motor
    Trans: Fuller 9 speed
    Color White
    Seats:Custom Van Seats With Air Ride for Driver
    Tanks; Aluminum Both sides
    Rims : Aloca in Front

Trailer : Hydraulic Dove Tail, can be used as Flat Bed and to move machines, trucks cars etc.

Price: $40,000.00

Call : Flash Farms 815-600-6464
  2. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Hey Flash, that's a 1989 Freightliner with a trailer that is almost 90 feet long? How do you get it down the road?
  3. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

My guess is it's also a 1989 model year trailer....
  4. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

OK, but then how long is the trailer?
  5. flash

flash Junior Member

Freightliner Tractor and Trailer

I would have to measure if thats important,

Atlas Bobcat, United Rentals and many other companies use this type of set up, I have used this set up to deliver machines on residential locations and the tightest of course!

....so if the driver has a cdl class A drivers license and is experience no sweat he can spin the truck around and deliver machines or simply learn like we have done through the years..

..its easy just practice....

...most versatile trailer and tractor set up...if you folks need to deliver goods and equipment to job sites this can do it....has a winch for the broken down equipment that needs to be hauled back to the shop.