1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

freezing fog

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by plowking35, Jan 2, 2000.

1. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

Well we had freezing fog last night, and we had to apply deicers to our lots. Was out at 9.30 and back at 1.00. <br>It was a happy new year after all.<br>BTW 50-55 temps today.<br>Dino<p>----------<br> Professional Ice and Snow Management <br>Products:Services:Equipment www.sima.org

2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Mentor, Angel
    from Chicago

A year ago today, we almost set a record for the worst blizzard, but it was only the second worst for Chicago. Today we might set a record for the warmest day for today. It could hit 58 degrees. What a difference a year makes. :)<br>Edited 6:45 PM: It hit 61 degrees at the lake front today. Blew away the old record. :)<p><br>----------<br>Eric@ELM<br>http://pages.prodigy.net/eric.erickson/index.html<br>

3. ADM Services

ADM Services Junior Member

We're having a heat wave. In the low 50's right now. <br>Although a cold front is coming, with maybe a chance of a few inches of snow.<br>For now a gloomy 50.

4. jeffclc

jeffclc Guest

HA, It's 65 here(Pittsburgh). I think I'm going to put the plow away, and get the lawn mowers out!!!!!!

5. GeoffD

GeoffD PlowSite.com Veteran

I took the 650 out and put some sand down on some private roads. I had the 550 and two 350s out putting sand down on some parking lots. In 3 hours we were done, the 6 yard sander in the 650 makes the work go a lot faster.<p>Geoff