1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Free truckside harness for Ford I think.

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by bob coco, Feb 24, 2010.

1. bob coco

bob coco Member

I bought an older Western 9' plow and it came with a truck side harness that I was told is from a Ford. I bought a new harness to fit my Chevy and don't want to throw this out. It's the 2 relay type with 12 pins. Includes the solinoid but I think it's broken. The harness seems complete and the price is right, FREE. Either come and pick it up or pay for shipping. I'll put in a US postal box.

Bob

2. steele7104

steele7104 Junior Member

Is it a Uni Mount Harness? If so I may need one!

3. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

PM

for my bronco.

4. steele7104

steele7104 Junior Member

You lost me? PM

5. Milwaukee

you will need have 10 posts count.

pm is private messenger. It like email.

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'll take it if these guys end up not needing it

7. steele7104

steele7104 Junior Member

I need one if it is compatable...I do not want to take it if not?? 2003 F 250 Uni Mount Western Pro !

8. bob coco

bob coco Member

I'm not sure what years it fits, but it is for a unimount.

It's a 12 pin truck side harness. It came with my plow. The plow side harness has a tag that was dated 2001 but I'm not sure if they are the same age. The plow is pretty old. I was told it was on a Ford. That's all I know about it. Is there a way of identifying what harness it might be? I would be happy to look. I will send it to whomever was the first response. All I ask is for postage. I'll send it cheapest way from post office.

Bob

9. steele7104

steele7104 Junior Member

Bob, Looling at the Western parts book - believe this will work for me. Let me know how to pay you postage and I will be in your debt. Thank you in advance for being such a good guy! StuartQUOTE=bob coco;1016689]It's a 12 pin truck side harness. It came with my plow. The plow side harness has a tag that was dated 2001 but I'm not sure if they are the same age. The plow is pretty old. I was told it was on a Ford. That's all I know about it. Is there a way of identifying what harness it might be? I would be happy to look. I will send it to whomever was the first response. All I ask is for postage. I'll send it cheapest way from post office.

Bob[/QUOTE]

10. bob coco

bob coco Member

Steele, Your the first response so send me your address and ten bucks for shipping and it's yours. If you don't want it then it goes to the next guy on the list. You can send me a paypal if you like. Email me your address and my email is my paypal account. If you don't paypal then just put a ten spot in an envelope. I'll send it right away. I trust you'll send me the postage money. My email is bobcococonst@aol.com

Last edited: Mar 1, 2010
  11. twinman326

twinman326 PlowSite.com Addict

Bob coco

If he doesn't want it let me know, I will pay the te bucks. PM me and let me know.........

12. bob coco

bob coco Member

Gone, I hope you find a good use for it.

13. bob coco

bob coco Member

Okay, now being a nice guy doesn't pay ?

I sent the harness over 2 weeks ago to Pa. and I still haven't received a lousy 10 dollar bill from the guy that practicly begged me for the harness. I've gotten various responses from him saying he messed up my address and it was sent back to him to be patient, money is on the way. Funny, I sent the harness by priority mail least expensive way and my package beat his letter.:realmad:

Yes I'm pissed. Keep Your ******* ten dollars *******. I hope you short out your whole truck with the "FREE HARNESS I SENT YOU!" :realmad:You ask, Who am I talking about? His user name is steele7104:angry::realmad:

Here's an email I received 2 weeks ago. Dated 3/2/10 He's in Pa. 2-3 days maximum deliverly time.

Bob, my envelope to you was returned to sender yesterday, I received the package today and I wrote the address completely wrong....I put it in a new envelope with the proper address, expect it in a day or two. Thank you,
    Stuart
    Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

14. Milwaukee

How fun that he haven't log in 2/28/10

15. bob coco

bob coco Member

Yeah, afew people wanted the harness and I feel bad that someone more deserving didn't get it. I know it's worth atleast 150.00. I payed about that, maybe more? for my Chevy harness. Well, now (steele7104)'s name on here is MUD or DEADBEAT scum bucket.

It's sad because I have some other extra parts from that setup and other parts from my other plow as well that are now going in the trash. I even gave him a relay which I could have used as a spare. I'm the sucker.

16. Milwaukee

Plus you ignore Private messenger too. You get what you got. Sorry.

17. bob coco

bob coco Member

No I didn't ignore private messenger. You sent me a private message 1 minute after steele 7104's post. And you offered me 5 dollars for something that cost me about 10 to ship. :nono:

I was being the good hearted person here so don't twist things around. :mad:

18. twinman326

twinman326 PlowSite.com Addict

Pretty sad on how one treats another when trying to help out..........

19. harleyfxdl

harleyfxdl Junior Member

Bob, don't let it get you down. You did a good thing and that bum did the wrong thing. Who gets the good karma? Things have a way of happening to bad people.

20. enosez

enosez Junior Member

Hey Bob,

I'm on Long Island too,

If you really have some Unimount parts for a ford, let me know what you got and what you want for it.
    I wont mail you a check but can meet up with you and pay you in cash.
    Anyway, let me know.

Greg